Find answers to frequently asked questions about Lynda.com and your membership. Take a look at how to find FAQs on updated courses directly from the course pages.
- [Female Instructor] If you ever run into any difficulties in playing our videos or if you're experiencing any other problems with our service or with your account you could start trouble-shooting by clicking on any of the "How Do I?" links at the bottom of any page. These links will take you to our searchable database of common questions and their solutions. You can either type a search term into the FAQ field (typing on a keyboard) or you can select specific category from the list on the left.
When you click on any one of these items the answer will drop down below. You can toggle these on and off by clicking on these little arrows to the left of the question. Additionally some of our courses may have updates added to them after they have been published. For example, autoCAD new features course. Under the video player you'll see this course FAQs. If you click on it there'll be the question here and by clicking expand all you'll see the answer.
If your course has updates to it you'll see this course FAQs directly under the video player. Be sure to check out what the course FAQs are before diving into the course. That's how to find answers to your frequently asked questions.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support