Join Lynda.com Staff for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of How to use Lynda.com.
- [Katlin] I hope you've enjoyed these videos and that you will be able to take advantage of what you've learned here to make the most out of your lynda.com membership. We'll be updating this course whenever significant changes or improvements are made to our website, so be sure to check back here occasional or whenever you notice new features have been added. Until then, I'm Katlin. Thanks for watching and happy learning.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Skill Level Beginner
1. Browsing the Online Training Library
2. Watching the Training
Continue watching1m 51s
3. Customizing Your Training
4. Managing Your Account
Updating profile information1m 29s
5. Troubleshooting and Getting Help
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.