Find the newest releases on Lynda.com. New content is released weekly. Search new releases by subject. Also, see the latest trending content related to the skills and subjects you're learning.
- [Instructor] As a member of lynda.com, you'll always see our latest releases here on your homepage under this New section. We release content every week, so this list is updated frequently. Here you can quickly see an at-a-glance view of new courses by subject by clicking on any one of these subjects, Business, Design, and so forth. If you click this little More button on the far right, you'll see some additional subjects you can sift through.
And Popular content is trending content. It has the skills that you're learning, which is related to content you've recently watched, as well as subjects. Again, Business, Design, and so forth. Now if you're logged in through your organization, you'll also see this Popular at Your Organization, which is just like what it sounds. It will show a list of the trending courses being watched at your organization.
And of course, clicking on any of these thumbnails on the left side will bring you to a preview. - [Rudolph] Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg, and welcome to Financial Literacy, Reading Financial Reports. - [Instructor] And if you click on the right side, it will take you to that course page. And that is how you find the latest releases on lynda.com.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support