Picking up where you last left off watching content is easy. Find out how to continue watching your most recently viewed courses and where to find your course history.
- [Narrator] After you've started watching content on Lynda.com, and you've left and come back to the site, it's easy to pick up where you last left off. At the top of your homepage, you'll see this area called continue watching. This shows the three most recent courses you've started watching. You can quickly jump to the last video you were viewing in this course by either clicking on the title or the thumbnail. - [Presenter] Both After Effects and Premiere are... - [Narrator] And you'll see that the last video you were watching will automatically preload in the video player for you.
Now, going back to my homepage, if I click on see all, this will take me to my course history page. I can also get to this by going up to my profile menu and selecting history. If I click on any of the arrows to the left of the course titles, I will see a list of the videos I've watched in that title. Clicking on the name will take you to that video's course page. I can get back to my list of recently-viewed videos at any time by again going up to my profile and selecting history.
And while I'm here on my history page, I can also select the course title and add it to a playlist. Or, if I don't want this in my course history list anymore, I can click this X to remove it. And up at the top, I can sort my course history by clicking on any of these title headers. I can sort by alphabetical order, progress I've made in the course, remaining time, or the view date.
And that is how to view and manage course history and quickly continue watching where you last left off.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support