Find out where to go to get contatct information for technical support or customer service to answer questions you cannot find in the FAQs.
- [Instructor] If you're experiencing a problem that you can't find a solution to by searching our FAQs, you can first go down to the bottom of the footer and select support, which will take you to this page. And from there, click Contact Us. And begin by selecting the proper department from the drop down menu to make your question reach the right support staff in a timely manner. As you can see here on the right, our customer service and technical support teams can help answer questions regarding your account, billing, and receipts.
Ask questions about our website, mobile apps, video players, downloading exercise files, and more. If you choose our feedback department, you can comment on our training and website or request a course on a topic. Select the department and just fill in the appropriate fields. Note that the asterisks indicate a required field. If your question relates to a particular course you're watching, please do select it from the course menu and let us know which video you are having problems with.
Your course history will appear in this drop down menu. Then, enter a subject for your email. And type your question below. Once you're ready, type the text in this little box here of what you see up above, and then click send message. Customer service and technical support questions are answered within about two business days. If you need more immediate help, you can also call us at the numbers listed below.
Note that our customer service hours are in Pacific Standard Time.
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support