Join Brad Wheeler for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Database Clinic: MySQL.
- Database Clinic uses data sets that have been carefully selected. These data sets are in the public domain. They represent real information and illustrate key database concepts. Some data sets are quite large. Smaller database management systems may have problems handing that amount of data. The exercise files folder contains a reference page for each database. If you look carefully, you'll see that although the data has similarities, it is represented differently. As we progress through Database Clinic, our instructors will have to address these challenges to get the answers they're looking for.
- Strengths and weaknesses of MySQL
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Integrating Python with MySQL
- Searching a database
- CRUD operations
- Performing calculations
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Data and MySQL in under Five Minutes
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
Searching a database1m 51s
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.