If you're an acoustic guitar player looking for a challenge, then this course is for you. Learn about suspended chords, altered tuning, soloing patterns, and more.
- Hey there, what's up, everybody? My names Jared Meeker, and welcome to this acoustic guitar class where we're, basically, going to go through all kinds of things geared towards the intermediate guitar player. And these lessons are designed by my good friend, Greg Horne. And they will take you to the next level. Stuff like hammer-ons and pull-offs, finger picking examples, scales and soloing patterns, altered tunings, all kinds of good stuff. So, let's dive right in, and I know you're going to enjoy it.
- Flatpicking arpeggios
- Tuning with harmonics
- Bending strings and vibrato
- Creating a monster funk groove
- Blurring the line between rhythm and lead
- Mapping the fretboard in boxes
- Getting creative with open strings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. New Colors and Textures
2. New Grooves and Styles
3. Pentatonic Possibilities
4. Mapping the Fretboard in Boxes
6. Introducing Alternate Tunings
Conclusion and credits2m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.