- So now let's use some of these triads…in a very common progression and style.…Knowing how to play triads in reggae is essential.…Not only in reggae, but in funk.…It's very common that you just play…these short little chords that don't…take up quite as much space in the whole band.…So, this is called Skanking the Triads…in a reggae style, here we go.…One, two, three, four.…
- Flatpicking arpeggios
- Tuning with harmonics
- Bending strings and vibrato
- Creating a monster funk groove
- Blurring the line between rhythm and lead
- Mapping the fretboard in boxes
- Getting creative with open strings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. New Colors and Textures
2. New Grooves and Styles
3. Pentatonic Possibilities
4. Mapping the Fretboard in Boxes
6. Introducing Alternate Tunings
Conclusion and credits2m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.