Join Jared Meeker for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion and credits, part of Acoustic Guitar Lessons: Intermediate.
- Alright, congratulations, you guys did it,…you made it through this video.…And I hope it really inspired you to try new ideas.…Soloing, a bunch of stuff for alternate tunings.…Now take this and make it your own.…Internalize it, create new ideas from it.…And remember you can keep learning.…Music and knowledge is infinite,…so keep checking out more books, more materials,…and listen to all these players.…Some of the players that we've been…talking about and suggesting,…please go check them out.…
And keep practicing,…and I'll see you guys at the next video.…(soft acoustic guitar music)…
- Flatpicking arpeggios
- Tuning with harmonics
- Bending strings and vibrato
- Creating a monster funk groove
- Blurring the line between rhythm and lead
- Mapping the fretboard in boxes
- Getting creative with open strings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. New Colors and Textures
2. New Grooves and Styles
3. Pentatonic Possibilities
4. Mapping the Fretboard in Boxes
6. Introducing Alternate Tunings
Conclusion and credits2m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.