Join Jeannie Deva for an in-depth discussion in this video ArtistWorks and Next Steps, part of Vocal Lessons: 1 Warm Ups and Cool Downs.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for checking out…Artist Works Music Lessons on lynda.com.…You've take the first step towards becoming…the Musician you know you can be.…Now you can take the next step.…Artist Works gives you access to 800 hours,…of premium music instruction,…from the most trusted and experienced…Teaching Musicians online today.…Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, advanced,…or somewhere in between,…Artist Works Schools offer instruction for any level.…Learn at your own pace, on your own time.…Closeup shots, and overhead angles make it instruction easy.…
Pause or repeat anything you want.…Our most popular feature is our Video Exchange Learning,…where you submit a practice video to your Instructor,…and get a personal video response.…You develop a real relationship with your Instructor,…and stay motivated to improve your playing.…You also get access to thousands of video exchanges…from other Students, who have already asked…many of the same questions you have,…as well as dozens of tablatures, backing tracks,…
Note: Vocal Lessons with Jeannie Deva was recorded and produced by ArtistWorks. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Keeping your voice limber with neck massage
- Practicing tongue exercises
- Correcting bad vocal habits
- Stretching and exercising the tongue with slides
- Warming up with lip trills
- Reducing vocal strain
- Improving vocal range
Skill Level Beginner
1. Warming Up
2. Tongue Exercises and the La-Ga Series
3. Slides, Trills, and Tone
4. Quick-Fix Exercises
ArtistWorks and Next Steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.