- View Offline
DISCLAIMER: This course is taught by an attorney (or other instructor) and addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. Neither LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represents you and they are not giving legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is akin to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views (and legal interpretations) presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Choosing the right name for your podcast
- Using music and interviews in a podcast
- Understanding government regulations
- Responding to complaints
- Generating podcast income
- Registering podcast trademarks and copyrights
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] If you're a podcaster, this course will help you avoid legal problems, understand basic business and tax principles, and hopefully, guarantee your right to speak freely. I'll also provide you with some downloadable agreements that can protect your podcast business. If you believe your podcast has value and you want to preserve that value, then this course is for you. Let's get started.