Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video A bit about your shop owner, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Now that we've pushed everything live…to our third party hosting platform,…we've set up the Shopify back end…I want to give you just a glimpse…of what it's like for the business owner…to actually maintain inventory…and fulfill inventory…on the Shopify side.…So I'm logged into the Shopify experience…as the site owner, Mr. Nobody.…If we remember, from Matcha Goodness.…And I can see here on my dashboard…there are no sales yet, because we simulated that sale…so there are no actual orders.…But I can see that there's one order to be fulfilled.…
I can come and view that simulated order…that's not yet been fulfilled.…But I can click in to look at all of the details…of what was ordered,…how the pricing was handled,…what all the shipping details are…for the product.…So, every neat and clean.…Your store owner can also come in…and just manage inventory on their products.…So notice I get an indication here that there's…one order that's still outstanding.…If I click on Products…I could always come in and change the inventory…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing