Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating a Small-Business Website with Adobe Muse.
- Although this course is pretty thorough, you do need to just understand the basics of Adobe Muse CC. In fact, if you go to New Site, you should understand the page width, understand what margins and padding are, even as you dive into the website that will be making a desktop version, but also there's a tablet and a phone version that you can make, as well, and understand the different views as well as how to work with the various panels. As for some of the specifics that these panels contain, well, don't worry about that because we're going to be diving into that content and, really, you're going to be learning a lot.
- Crafting information that visitors will want to read
- Creating a compelling homepage
- Adding navigation
- Implementing social media options (Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Implementing a contact form and a shopping cart
- Publishing the website
- Adding metadata for search engines