Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating a One-Page Scrollable Website in Muse.
Now there are just a few basic things you should know before watching this course. And really, you should know just how to navigate around a page in Muse, whether it's using the hand tool, the zoom tool. When it comes to graphics, you should not only know how to make jpegs or png files, but also make sure that they are linked. And if ever there's a broken link if you will, you just need to know how to relink those assets like I'm doing right now. Okay. So it's really just the fundamentals. But beyond that, we get to dive in and do lots of fun animation and interactivity when you scroll down the page.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Pinning content to the page
- Adding scroll motion
- Controlling the rate at which items scroll
- Adjusting the opacity as items scroll
- Adding Edge Animate animations that are controlled by the page scroll
- Adding navigation and other links
- Adding widgets
- Publishing and tracking the site