Showcase a portfolio of your work on your own website. Learn how to use Adobe Muse to create a complete website including image slideshows, buttons, links, and navigation. See how to test your site and publish it to the web.
Throughout the course, I'll be creating my own portfolio. As well as showing techniques in Muse, I'll talk more generally about what makes a successful graphic design portfolio, how to present your work and your personality, focusing on simplicity and consistency. We'll also look at combining Muse with Photoshop. To make our portfolio available to the widest audience, I'll talk about how to make our site responsive so that it can be viewed on desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Let's get started.
- Starting a new portfolio website
- Making a header and footer
- Adding navigation
- Including social media icons
- Adding an autoplay slideshow
- Making thumbnail images and buttons
- Creating an About page and a Contact page
- Linking pages together
- Creating an accordion menu
- Adding breakpoints for responsiveness
- Testing and publishing a website
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Icon Fonts for the Webwith James Williamson3h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan Your Portfolio
2. Set Up Your Site in Muse
3. Display Your Work
4. Add Pages
5. Make Your Site Responsive
6. Publish the Site
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.