Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating a Small-Business Website with Adobe Muse.
- If you have access to the exercise files just open up that folder, and you'll notice a various folders inside. Starting with the assets folder, you'll see various assets in it. Then, also there's various chapter folders in here as well. You'll notice in each one, you would have typically have a begin folder and then a final folder. So, you'll start in the begin, but you can always skip ahead and see the final solution file if you will. Of course, if you don't have access to these exercise files, you can also follow along with your own files as well.
- Crafting information that visitors will want to read
- Creating a compelling homepage
- Adding navigation
- Implementing social media options (Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Implementing a contact form and a shopping cart
- Publishing the website
- Adding metadata for search engines