Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating a One-Page Scrollable Website with Muse.
If you have access to the exercise files, just open up the exercise files folder and in there you'll find an assets folder that has a lot of the graphics we will be using as well as chapter folders. And each one contains a begin and then a final file. So you can always jump to the final file if you want to as well. Notice how there's also the final website right in here. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files you can easily follow along with your own files as well.
- Creating and importing graphics
- Pinning content to the page
- Adding scroll motion
- Controlling the rate at which items scroll
- Adjusting the opacity as items scroll
- Adding Edge Animate animations that are controlled by the page scroll
- Adding navigation and other links
- Adding widgets
- Publishing and tracking the site