Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing cart and checkout, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Now that we have the Shopify back end…transaction details set, let's go ahead and see how…our complete card experience works.…You still do not have to publish your Muse site…live on the web at this point, but you can.…In a later section we're going to go ahead and publish…our site as a live trial, but for now I can still do it…in just this preview mode within the browser.…To do that I'll come in to any page I have on this site.…So I'll double click on the starter sets,…and I'll go head and pull, then, down on File to…preview the page in the browser.…
So I've got my starter set here,…and as you can remember, we went ahead…and added three items into the cart.…They're still there persistent in my browser.…If you don't have anything in your cart,…you're welcome to come in and buy a few items.…Next thing you're going to do, is in that fly out panel,…go ahead and click on the checkout option…there towards the bottom.…Notice I've got interesting things going on here.…First off I must like matcha green tea,…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing