Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Well guess what?…You did it.…You made it all the way to the end of this…Advanced Ecommerce Muse Integration Training.…I hope you had as much fun as I did.…And as I mentioned earlier, this is just one…of over 1,000 ways you can extend the Muse application…when you leverage the Muse widget directory.…Now the best way to retain the information…you've learned here will be to explore…more widgets, and more integration scenarios.…You can get to the widget directory…from within the Muse application.…But you can also just browse directly to…Muse.Adobe.com.…
This is a micro site that's maintained by the Muse team.…And in addition to the widget directory…there's things like Site of the Day…which showcase sites built in Adobe Muse…each week from the community.…There's also a Tutorials page…that has things like LinkedIn learning available.…But there are other deep dive tutorials…on different topics that you can browse easily.…And lastly, the Events page allows you…to see any upcoming live events on…social media, like YouTube, or Facebook…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing