Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Generating terms of service and return policy changes, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] We've gone in and put in just about…all the details we need to have an online store.…But there's two missing pieces I want to point out.…You, as a web designer…are replacing the online store that Shopify…would ordinarily offer with your own website.…You want to keep it in mind that things like…a refund policy, and the terms of service…under which you're selling items online…need to be present on your site.…In the site plan I've already set up a page…for the refund policy…and the terms of service.…
I've also linked those pages…to the footer of the site design.…We need to grab the appropriate legal content now…and put it into these pages.…Shopify makes this really easy.…I'm going to switch over to a web browser…and show you how you can do this yourself.…I've got two pages open here in my web browser.…The first one is for the refund policy generator…that Shopify offers.…And the second one is for terms and conditions.…What you'll want to do is go ahead…and browse to this location.…
In the area here where it says I'll skip a Shopify trial…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building Out Muse Pages
2 Creating a Shopify Trial
3. Integrating Shopify Products in Muse
4. Building Out, Testing, and Publishing
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.