Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Dani Beaumont. I'm a principle product manager on Adobe Muse and I'll be your instructor today. In this course, I'll teach you how to optimize your Adobe Muse site plan to support an online shopping experience. Next, we'll set up a Shopify store in trial mode and we'll populate it with our Matcha Goodness inventory. From there, we'll tie the Shopify store into Adobe Muse using a Shopify widget. And finally, I'll show you how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side once everything is live on the web.
Now don't be alarmed if you don't want a Shopify store specifically, or if you want to integrate something like a blog or an image gallery. The techniques I'll teach you here translate to over 1,000 widgets in the Adobe Muse widget directory. Now this course assumes you're already familiar with the basics of Adobe Muse. If you're new to the tool I recommend you check out my Adobe Muse Essentials Training here in the library where I'll take you all the way from a blank canvas to a fully designed responsive Muse website.