- Crafting information that visitors will want to read
- Creating a compelling homepage
- Adding navigation
- Implementing social media options (Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Implementing a contact form and a shopping cart
- Publishing the website
- Adding metadata for search engines
Skill Level Intermediate
(soft swooshing vibration) (xylophone vibrations) - Welcome to Creating a Small-Business website in Muse CC. I absolutely love Muse because it makes creating websites easy, and it's perfect for small businesses. It allows you to design freely and add content specific for your business. Whether it's a product gallery, a video, a map to your location, or items that you want to sell online. It really is easy. In fact, it's easy to add a contact form as simple or as robust as you'd like.
And if you're on social media, integrating that is done really easily as well. Now, I'll also show you how to add improvs or editings. If you want somebody else to edit your site, you can give them that control. So, let's check out this control that we have by creating a small business website in Muse CC.