Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Shopify trial, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] At the beginning of this course, I mentioned…that Shopify was one of more than half a dozen…different ecommerce solutions you can use…to integrate a store into Adobe Muse.…I like Shopify because it's very easy to use for you…as a designer.…It's also probably more importantly easy…for your small business owner to maintain their inventory.…We're barely scratching the surface…of Shopify's capabilities…with this incredibly lightweight store that will build…within Muse, but it partners together really nicely…for our needs.…
Now, Shopify and QooQee actually did a deal…where the Shopify folks are allowing Muse users…that create a trial here a free trial for 14 days.…That trial, when you upgrade it, you can create…a basic Shopify store, pretty much all you need…for the features we're going to implement…in this Matcha Goodness site for $9 a month.…Now the price on that store is usually $27 a month,…so it's a real benefit, I think, to go through this portal…and create your trial and upgrade your site…if you'd like to.…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing