- View Offline
- Creating and importing graphics
- Pinning content to the page
- Adding scroll motion
- Controlling the rate at which items scroll
- Adjusting the opacity as items scroll
- Adding Edge Animate animations that are controlled by the page scroll
- Adding navigation and other links
- Adding widgets
- Publishing and tracking the site
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to creating a one-page scrollable website in Muse. I'm really excited to dive in and show you everything it can do because Muse because is so powerful because it gives you so much flexibility whether it's animation, which you can see here, content sliding in and sliding out, full control over graphics and navigation as well, seeing content fade in and out, adjusting blurs, all sorts of capabilities even when it comes to slideshows and forms that are so easy to implement.
So, there's so much that Muse can do and Muse makes it really easy. So, let's dive right in.