Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Building out a product page, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and add actual items…to an individual item page.…I'm going to go ahead and close the Layers panel,…I don't need that any longer.…Go to Site Plan by clicking on the Plan icon there…at the top right,…and we'll start with one of these pages.…I'm going to start with Spoon by double-clicking on…that thumbnail.…And I'll hit Command or Control + Minus…to zoom out a little bit.…Notice I have the QooQee logo here on the left,…it's on my Master so I can select it.…
And here on the right, I have my Cart icon, which is great.…I will now want to start to bring in individual page items.…So, to do that, I'll make sure…I'm on the largest breakpoint, let's say 1,400.…And let's just hit Command + Minus one more time…so I can really see what's going on.…I'm going to pull that under Window,…to go to the Library panel.…In the QooQee Shopify folder,…there's a number of items I want to work with.…Now let me switch over to the live site.…I'll close out my preview versions 'cause we don't need…those anymore.…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing