Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying widgets to all items, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] In this next section,…we're going to apply this layout…that we've so laboriously created for the Spoon…to the other products in the Matcha Goodness catalog,…and in doing so, I want to teach you a productivity feature.…I want to pull down now under Window,…and open up the Library panel,…and in that Library panel,…as we know we have the QooQee Shopify folder.…You'll probably see one additional item in your folder,…and that's the Matcha Products layout.…I'm going to create that right now,…and I wanted to show you how I do it.…
So I come here to the Spoon page,…and I could be on any breakpoint,…it doesn't really matter which one.…I'll come in and press and drag…to select all of the objects,…and I'm going to right-click on those objects,…and select Add To Library.…If I had more than one library,…I'd see a sub-menu with a list of all the libraries,…but I just have one,…so it's going to add to the one that I currently have.…I'll click on that, and I'll go ahead and give it a name.…
I'll double-click here,…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing