Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding products manually, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] To manually enter your first product…here in the Shopify interface, you're going to want to…in the left-hand column here click on Products…and then click the blue Add Product button…there towards the bottom.…Now for the first product we enter,…we're going to be a little bit lazy about it.…We're just going to copy the details from…the live version of the site.…Just makes things simple.…So what you want to do is go to the…matcha-goodness/shop website…and under the products drop-down, go ahead and browse…to the spoon product.…
What we want to do is copy the text here and just paste it…into the Shopify interface.…So I'm going to press and drag to select the word…Tea Ceremony Spoon, I'll right-click and select Copy,…and then I'll come back to the Shopify interface,…and in the title field, I'm going to go ahead…and hit Command-V or Control-V…to paste the words Tea Ceremony Spoon.…I'll go back over to the live website,…and I'll select the description here.…
Once again, I'm going to copy it on the clipboard,…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing