Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding product IDs, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and add the Shopify IDs…to each of the items we've now added in to our design.…To do this, I'll switch over to the Shopify interface.…And I'll go ahead and click on Bamboo Whisk.…In the URL towards the top I'm going to double click…to select the product ID…and then right click to copy it onto the clipboard.…I'll switch back into Muse, and here I am…on the whisk page.…What I want to do is click on each item.…And in the fly out panel…delete the default number that's in that…product ID field…and paste my number in that I just copied…onto the clipboard.…
Now we'll be able to check to see if we've…missed any of these in the browser in just a minute.…But you'll want to make sure you are carefully…selecting all of the items…and pasting in the full number.…I'll go ahead and do that to the thumbnail…for the image…and paste that in.…Okay, now that all of the product IDs have been updated…let's check our work and make sure…we didn't miss anything.…To do that, I'm going to pull down under File…to Preview the entire site in the browser.…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing