Join Dani Beaumont for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding main and cart widgets, part of Designing Ecommerce Sites with Muse.
- [Instructor] Because I love the hard work…I've done so far, I'm going to save it.…So, I'm going to pull down on File to Save Site…and I encourage you to do the same.…We're now ready to start adding widgets into our page.…So I want to get a better view of what's going on…here in my layout.…I'm going to hit Command or Control + Minus…to zoom out a little bit…so that I can see a little bit more of my page,…and I'll make sure that I have the Library panel open…with the QooQee Shopify widgets here.…What I want to do is come in and select the Main widget…and I'm going to press and drag it off…to the left hand side of the site.…
Kind of off the site there on the left.…This is an example of a widget that needs to be included…on the page, but it doesn't actually…visibly show up anywhere in the site design.…Kind of a safe bet with responsive layouts,…I've heard from engineering,…is keep your content to the left of the active page,…just to make sure it does not…interfere with your site structure.…So, with that widget there on the left hand side,…
Dani shows how to build out Muse pages, set up a Shopify store in trial mode, and add products manually and in bulk. She also shows how to integrate Shopify products in Muse, generate terms of service and return policy changes, and set Shopify shipping and payments. Plus, she explains how your site owner can maintain their inventory on the Shopify side.
- Building out Muse pages
- Adding a store master page
- Creating a Shopify trial
- Adding products manually and in bulk
- Integrating Shopify products in Muse
- Formatting widget elements
- Adding product IDs
- Building out, testing, and publishing