In this video we animate multiple copies of our graphic in an organized fashion using the replicator.
- [Voiceover] The replicator allows you to…quickly create multiple copies of…any object in your motion project,…whether it's a graphic, video, or a text file.…In this exercise, we're going to replicate…this graphic I built that is meant to represent an oil drum,…and to understand how we're supposed to build this,…I wanted you to see how we could use this…within the context of a project,…so I'm going to go ahead…and move my play head back to the beginning…and I'll press play, and I want you to listen to the audio.…- Fossil fuel reserves become depleted…and we continue to embrace greener practices,…these powerful forces of nature…will become paramount energy sources.…
- [Voiceover] So as you can see,…we desperately need to animate the appearance…and disappearance of this oil drum,…and honestly, I kind of want to do this in reverse.…Since fossil fuels are becoming depleted,…I want to go ahead and start with…many copies of the oil drum,…and I want it to actually shrink down…into only one copy of the oil drum,…which will then eventually be replaced by this solar panel.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.