Learn how to create a dynamic animation of a logo by cutting between three different cameras.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to play…the role of the director.…And rather than animating our graphics within the scene,…we're going to be directing the scene by animating…multiple cameras and that will give the illusion…of animation.…But really it's just like cutting between cameras on a set.…So let's start by looking at our project.…Notice I have the Layers panel open and the timeline open…and that's because I do want to reference both of those…elements as we create this animation.…If you look in the upper left corner since I have a bunch…of 3D layers, I have my 3D pulldown.…
So here I'll click on my camera pulldown and I want…to change from the active camera to the perspective view.…It doesn't look like much has changed but what this allows…me to do is orbit around the scene and not really effect…anything in regards to what's actually going to render out…of the project.…So I'll go ahead in the upper right corner and I'll just…click on the orbit tool and notice as I orbit around,…it's just kind of flying all over the place.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.