Learn how to use and customize the preset particle systems from the library to build complex systems more quickly.
- [Voiceover] Now, if the thought of creating…a particle system from scratch is at all overwhelming,…fear not, because in the library, there are actually…wonderful preset particle emitters.…And so that's what we're going to use in this project.…First thing, let's actually look at the project.…You'll notice, in the layers panel, I have four groups.…Now, the fades are just the fade in and out…at the beginning and end of our project.…Here, let me scrub in the timeline,…and you can see I've just got a fade in,…and then there's a fade out here,…and it's just a black rectangle that's fading on and off.…
I have a talking head, that is talking,…and basically, based on these markers,…we're going to animate different graphic elements.…But the most important section I want to deal with…is right here, from five and a half seconds on.…So let's move our playhead to around 5:15,…and then press the space bar and listen to the narration.…- Forces of nature will become paramount energy sources.…- [Voiceover] Okay, forces of nature will become…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.