Here are some suggestions for the other titles you might want to check out after completing this course.
- [Ian] Well this is where I get a chance…to say thank you for checking out the course,…and actually give you some tips on where to go from here.…Now I know Motion is kind of an interesting application,…in that it is meant to work with Final Cut Pro.…And so of course I always recommend checking out…the Final Cut Pro X Essential Training title.…That's a great way to actually complement what…it is you've learned in Motion.…Now even though there are older versions…of Motion training in the library,…I do highly recommend checking them out.…
Like I have a Motion 5 Essential Training…title, it's nine hours long okay…so there is tons of material in there.…The interface really hasn't changed too much.…It's been updated in terms of where things…are placed, but the overall functionality…of the software remains virtually the same.…I mean, yes, now we actually have true 3D type and some…other things, but a lot of the other functionality,…like I said, remains the same.…So definitely feel free to go check that out.…
And along those lines, I also have a Motion…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.