Learn how to control the exact movement of any object by recording individual adjustments of any objects settings with keyframes.
- [Instructor] While behaviors are wonderful…for pushing things around inside a Motion project,…keyframes are really the best thing to use…when you need an object to be located…at a specific place at a specific point in time.…To show you what I mean,…we're going to create some keyframes…in this project that we've already created.…So let's preview the project by pressing Play…and checking out the animation.…So you can see I've got this logo…slowly growing at the scene and I have a transition in.…
Now, I just want to focus on the logo section here…so let's go ahead and stop the playback…somewhere around four seconds.…It doesn't have to be precise, just somewhere around there…then I want you to hold down the Option key on your keyboard…and then go to the Layers panel…and then click on the Visibility checkbox…to the left of the Logo group.…When you do that, that's automatically…going to solo this layer…so I can just focus on this one layer.…Now, within this layer,…we're going to animate the appearance of this word Inc.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphics (2011)with Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.