Learn how to place a graphic into a scene and match the camera movement, even if part of the object moves off screen.
- The term match move, implies that…you are going to match the move…of one graphic element, with the movement of another.…Now, in this exercise, we're going to match the movement…of these solar panels…by placing our logo into the scene…and making it look like it's actually attached…to the solar panels.…Now, I know it's kind of hard to see the logo right here,…so if we look in the layers panel,…and open up the option underneath our…little video layer here, we can see I have…a colorize filter that I've applied…to kind of blend things together…and give the logo a little more pop.…
But, when we're doing the match move,…we always want to start with the raw footage.…So, I'll go ahead and turn that filter off, and…I will, select my kineteco graphic layer, right here.…Then we can go to the behaviors section…and the match move is actually under…the motion tracking section.…And here is the match move behavior.…So I can go ahead and just drag that and drop it…right on top of the element that I would like to…have move throughout the scene.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.