Learn how to archive your projects and remove unwanted or unused elements to save hard-drive space in the future.
- [Instructor] Often overlooked, the process of archiving…your project can ensure that you'll be able…to use it in the future without clogging up…extra hard drive space with files you didn't use.…So let's start by actually looking at the project…we have here.…I'll press play and you notice a couple things.…First, there's audio with this, and second,…I have a video file in the background…and some animated graphics.…Well, I'm going to turn the audio off on this project…so I'll just go ahead and mute that, that's fine.…
And one thing that I recommend you always do…is go over to the media tab, and in the media tab…you kind of get a summary of everything that's…in your project.…And if you make the media tab larger here,…you can actually see that there are several different things…that are logged in terms of the exact file,…how long the file is, the frame size, the format,…you get the idea, right?…Well, check this out.…
In use, so right here, I can see immediately…that I have this video file that I did not use,…and I know it's a video file because it's a…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.