Preview filters before you apply them and use them to stylize video and graphic elements.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to use filters…to stylize this video clip right here in our canvas.…Now, just so we can focus exactly…on what we're working with,…I want you to go ahead and press F6 on your keyboard…to hide the timeline.…Now, in the Layers panel,…make sure you have the Video group open…and you have the ElecMeter layer here selected.…So as long as that's selected, I can go to the Library panel…and the second option down under Behaviors is Filters.…
So let's click on that…and I want to add a Color Correction to this…so let's go to Color Correction…and down here, I want to choose Colorize…so if you click any of these filters,…it'll give you a preview at the top of the panel…and a description as to what's going on.…So if I want to apply this, all I need to do is click Apply.…You can apply filters directly to individual layers…or groups of layers.…They will respect the hierarchy of how things are organized.…Now, with Colorize selected here, if I press F7,…that'll open up the HUD which will give me quick access…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.