We create two blocks of 3D type positioned randomly in 3D space to quickly animate a camera to transition between each of these elements using the camera framing behavior.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we're going to use the camera framing behavior…to create animation…that's driven by the objects in our scene.…It's also a great way to just navigate around 3D space.…So, if we look at our project,…I want you to go ahead and click on this…Solar type layer here.…And you notice that it's actually 3D text.…Now, I want to create an animation…where we have two blocks of 3D type.…The first block is going to say Renewable Energy,…and the second block will say Solar Power.…
So let's create that first block.…So we'll make sure the Solar Power text is selected,…and press command+d on your keyboard to duplicate.…Turn the visility off for the solar layer,…and then let's go to the Inspector,…with our duplicate layer selected.…In the text area under Format,…I want you to scroll to the bottom,…and click in the text box.…Let's use all caps and type RENEWABLE.…Press return, and then ENERGY.…
And then to set that,…I'll just go ahead and grab my 3-D Transform tool here.…So now, I can actually move this in 3-D space.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
Animating type6m 1s
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.