In this video we preview and scrub audio as we add markers in our project to create a visual reference of key points in time in the audio track.
- [Instructor] There's kind of a saying I've heard…for years, and basically,…it's that without sound, motion graphics projects…are nothing more than just pretty pictures.…And honestly I tend to agree.…I've often found that adding audio to a project…is really what gives that animation its soul.…Now, in this specific instance,…we're not going to be animating to music,…we're going to be using a much more traditional method…of just trying to time some animation…to appear at the same time as narration.…
So, if we look in our project,…you'll notice that I have a couple groups,…and I have a Narrator group, which,…if you've done the greenscreen video in this lesson,…you may recognize our pal up here.…So I'm going to go ahead and open up the group,…so you can see I've got another group in there…called In.Circle, that contains the actual video,…which has the greenscreen key on it,…and a mask, and it's sitting on top of another circle.…Now that's all well and good, but honestly,…what I need to do is just add some markers into my project.…
- Adding video
- Creating shapes and 2D types
- Importing files
- Applying behaviors
- Animating type and graphics
- Applying filters to video
- Creating a match move
- Masking and compositing
- Adding lights
- Creating 3D type
- Creating particle systems
- Animating cameras
- Exporting and sharing Motion projects
Skill Level Beginner
Sound Design for Motion Graphicswith Scott Hirsch2h 52m Intermediate
Motion Graphics Loops: 1 Photoshop Techniqueswith Owen Lowery1h 16m Intermediate
Motion: Principles of Motion Graphicswith Ian Robinson3h 43m Intermediate
1. Adding Assets to Projects
2. Understanding Animation
3. Working with Video
4. Masking and Compositing
5. Exploring 3D
6. Using Advanced Creation and Animation Tools
7. Controlling Cameras
8. Exporting and Sharing Files
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.