- View Offline
- Shortcuts for previewing and setting type
- Using type as a design element
- Creating dynamic transitions
- Creating and using color palettes
- Working with particles to create depth
- Adding details with lighting
- Integrating audio in a project
- Editing techniques
- Animating a lower 3rd
- Animating and styling a map
- Building a storyboard
Skill Level Intermediate
Hello my name is Ian Robinson and I'd like to welcome you to motion principals of motion graphics. In this course we'll go beyond the tools and focus on some of the workflows and techniques designers use to create motion graphics. We'll start by exploring visual and audio inspiration to begin planning the design of a motion graphics package. We'll go into the particulars of how text is manipulated in motion so that it can be animated in dynamic ways. We'll look at how to design a complimentary pallet of colors that you could apply to elements in an animation to give it a specific emotional resonance.
And finally we'll apply the techniques covered in this course to create a complete motion graphics package. Now whether you're a full-time motion designer or editor looking to round out your skills, this course will introduce you to some workflows and techniques that you can use to design great motion graphics.