There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is for anyone who plans to use the Moodle Learning Management System. In this course, we cover the basic features of Moodle. This course does not discuss all of Moodle’s advanced features. Moodle is an open-source software that needs to be uploaded and installed on a server. This course will not cover these administrative features of Moodle.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is for anyone who plans to use the Moodle learning management system. In this course, we'll be going over the basic features of Moodle to help you get your course up and running. We will not be covering all of Moodle's advanced features in the course. Also, Moodle is an open source software that needs to be uploaded and installed on a server. This course will not cover these administrative features of Moodle. If this is something you'd like to learn more about, I suggest checking out the course titled Moodle Administration Essential Training by George Papazian.
If at any point you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Twitter where my handle is @schink10.
- Exploring Moodle 3.1 new features
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Using blocks and sections
- Adding resources, including websites and books
- Creating assignments, quizzes, and surveys in Moodle
- Enrolling students
- Sending messages
- Setting up the gradebook