Moodle's inline helps provide explanations for its many tools and features. The inline help icon is a circle with a question mark inside and will appear throughout the platform.
- [Instructor] One of my favorite features in Moodle…is their inline help.…You'll notice that when navigating the Moodle platform,…you'll often see a circle with a question mark inside.…This represents Moodle's inline help,…and it can be really helpful.…I'm going to go right now in the upper right,…and click on my profile again.…From here, I'll click Edit Profile,…and when I scroll down,…you'll notice, often times, this inline help symbol,…which is the circle with the question mark inside.…Now, for instance, there's one here by Description.…And if I hover over it, click on it.…
It says, "This box enables you to enter some text…"about yourself, which will then be displayed…"on your profile page for others to view."…If I scroll down,…you can see the user picture.…If I click here, it says,…"To add a new picture,…"browse and select an image in a JPG or PNG format,"…and so on.…If I scroll down on things like Interests,…where I'm not quite sure what this means,…I can click on the inline help,…and it tells me, "Enter your interests, one by one,…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.