The Moodle inline helps provide explanations for its many tools and features. The inline help icon is a circle with a question mark inside and will appear throughout the platform.
- [Instructor] One of my favorite features in Moodle,…is their inline help.…When using Moodle, you often see a circle icon…with a question mark inside.…This is Moodle's inline help,…and it can be extremely helpful.…Right now, I'm on my Notification preferences page,…and you'll notice here that underneath Online and Offline,…there is the circle icon with a question mark in it.…This is the inline help, and at any time,…when you see this icon, you can click on it,…and it will give you more information about it.…I'll click here, and it says configure how…you'd like to receive notifications…when you're logged into Moodle.…
So this can be very useful when you see different fields,…and you're not quite sure what they're asking for.…I'll click back on my Preferences tab.…From here I'll go to Edit profile,…and you'll notice when I scroll down,…that for Description, if I click on that,…it lets me know what they're talking about.…Next I'll go under Interests,…and here, they're adding me to list my interests.…If I'm not sure what this means,…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.