Join Kevin Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Create a quiz, part of Moodle 2.8 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] How to go with a challenge for chapter seven.…Here's how I solved it.…The first challenge objective was to create quiz questions…in two categories.…To get started, I went to the Administration block,…expanded the Question bank,…and clicked Categories.…On the Edit categories page,…I left the parent category as Default for the course.…I named the category…Unit 1 Questions…and clicked Add category.…
For the next category, I called it Unit 2 Questions.…Again, I clicked Add category.…On the left-hand side,…I've returned to the Administration block.…And this time, I clicked Questions…under the Question bank area.…Under Select a category, I selected Unit 1 Questions.…Then I clicked Create a new question.…I selected True/False…and then I clicked Add.…
Under question name, I wrote…Unit 1…and then Growth Mindset.…For the question text, I entered a question.…I've typed,…In a growth mindset,…people believe that their most basic abilities can be…can be developed through dedication and hard work.…The Default mark I left as 1.…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Teach with Moodle
2. Preparing Your Course in Moodle
3. Managing Course Resources in Moodle
4. Managing Course Participants in Moodle
5. Communicating with Students in Moodle
6. Facilitating Activities in Moodle
7. Assessing Learning in Moodle
8. Course Administration in Moodle
Setting up the gradebook5m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.