Join George Papazian for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up reports, part of Moodle Administration Essential Training.
- You can't talk about grading…in any educational environment…without talking about report cards.…In Moodle, these report cards are called user reports…which we've already seen to a certain extent.…And grade reports.…We're gonna look at how to configure them right now.…In the grade section, Report Setting occupies…an entire subsection of it's own right here.…Within that we have Grade report, Grade history,…Overview report, and User report.…As you'll see, many of the settings in most of these pages…determine whether or not to show…certain parts of the report or not.…
I won't go over each and every one because…I think the majority are quite straight forward.…And Moodle's tool tip text about each one is pretty clear.…Before we do look at them though,…I wanna show you the grade report…as the student sees it from the front end.…I'm logged into the Moodle Mount Orange site…as a student right now.…We saw this user report a little…earlier in a previous video.…But I'll just remind you again,…that the student can see a variety of assignment categories…
- Configuring your local server with XAMPP or LAMP
- Installing Moodle
- Connecting to the database
- Installing cron and automating cron jobs
- Creating views
- Changing primary settings
- Adding and managing users and cohorts
- Setting roles and permissions
- Creating and managing courses
- Applying themes
- Working with plugins
- Keeping your Moodle site secure
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Quick Startwith Aaron Quigley41m 44s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Moodle
2. Setting Up Your Server
3. Installing Moodle
4. The Moodle Dashboard
5. Working with Users
6. Setting Permissions
7. Managing Courses
8. Setting Up a Grading System
9. Customizing the Look of Moodle
10. Working with Plugins
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.