Creating quizzes on the Moodle platform provides you an opportunity to assess students on their understanding of the course content. Moodle allows you to quickly create quizzes by loading questions directly from your question bank or by creating new questions.
is an important part of every course. … In this video, we'll take a look at … how to create and share quizzes. … In order to create a quiz, … I first need to select the section that I want to … add the quiz to. … In this case I'll scroll down … and I want to add this to my cycles section. … customizing this particular quiz. … I'm going to title it photosynthesis quiz. … Below this we can leave a description if we'd like … and decide if we'd want that to appear on the course page. … I'm not going to do this and below that … we do have some important settings … that we need to take a look at. … The first is timing. … You have the option to set an open date … and a close date for the quiz. … If this is something that you'd like to do, … you can go ahead and enable that … and then set the specific date and time. … In my situation, I am going to disable those. … I actually like to just put the quiz out … when I'm ready for the students to take it … so I am not going to set this up … as far as an open and close date …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.