Creating quizzes on the Moodle platform provides you an opportunity to assess students on their understanding of the course content. Moodle allows you to quickly create quizzes by loading questions directly from your question bank or by creating new questions.
- [Instructor] Assessing student progress is…an important part of every course.…In this video we'll take a look at how to…create and share quizzes on the Moodle platform.…In order to create a quiz, I first need to select…the section that I want it to appear in.…I'm going to scroll down here.…I'm going to add a quiz to my Cycles section.…So off to the right I'll click on…Add an activity or resource.…Then from the list of activities,…I want to select Quiz, and at the bottom,…I'll click on Add.…Now here we can begin setting up our quiz.…First, I'll give it a name,…Photosynthesis Quiz.…
We can leave a description and decide whether we want that…to appear on the course page.…I'm going to leave that blank, and then we need to…determine some things about our quiz.…First of all, Timing.…Is there a certain period that you would…like for this quiz to be open?…And then a time when you want it to close.…If so you could click Enable here,…and then enter the day and time that you want it…to be open, and the day and time you'd like it to close.…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.