At any time, you are able to add questions to the question bank in your Moodle course. Creating a question bank allows you to access questions that you would like to assess students on, and makes the creation of quizzes easier and more efficient.
- [Narration] In this video,…we'll take a look at how to use…the question bank inside of Moodle.…Throughout the year,…you have the ability to create…assessment questions,…and then store them in your question bank,…so you can easily integrate them into quizzes.…Let's take a look at where to access the question bank.…First of all,…I'm on my course dashboard,…and I'm going to go ahead to the upper right,…and click on the gear icon.…From here, I have several choices,…but I'm going to go to the bottom and select 'More.'…This will give us even more options.…Here we have course administration options,…and options related to users.…
Under 'Course administration,'…I'm going to scroll down,…and notice there's a section titled 'Question bank.'…Here we can import and export questions,…we can select categories,…and we can start creating questions.…I'm going to click on 'Categories.'…Now remember that, when we created a quiz before,…we added a coupled questions,…and we had to put them into our default…for Biology 101 section,…because it's the only category that we had.…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.