At any time, you are able to add questions to the question bank in your Moodle course. Creating a question bank allows you to access questions that you would like to assess students on, and makes the creation of quizzes easier and more efficient.
- [Narrator] In this video, we'll take a look…at how to use the question bank in Moodle.…Throughout the year you have the ability…to create assessment questions…and store them in the question bank…so that you can easily integrate these questions…into tests and quizzes.…Let's take a look at where to access the question bank.…And then how to begin creating these questions.…I'm going to go to the gear icon in the upper right…and have all of these choice…but at the very bottom there is a link for More.…When I click this it brings us to a page…in which we have more options.…And at the very bottom we have Question bank.…
Now I have some different options here.…I can import or export questions.…But I can also begin setting up my categories.…So I'm going to click Category…and from here I currently have the parent category of…Default for Biology Concepts.…Now I'm going to click here underneath this…and create a default one that says Cycles.…These are going to be questions for my Cycles section.…And I can enter in some category information if I'd like…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.