Moodle is a powerful learning management system that allows you to create an engaging online learning experience. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also check out the course Assessing Learning in Moodle.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…in this course on Moodle 3.5.…Hopefully, I helped you develop a better understanding…of the Moodle platform and how you can use it.…In this course, we went over the basics…for getting your course up and running on Moodle.…If you'd like to learn more about some…of the features we didn't discuss or you want…to dive deeper, check out the Moodle.org website.…Here, you can click on Documentation,…and as you can see, there's a plethora…of information that you can dive into…to learn more about Moodle.…I also strongly recommend downloading…and exploring the Moodle mobile app.…
The app has been improved and has great functionality.…More and more students are accessing…their learning through mobile devices,…so I do recommend familiarizing yourself with this app,…which is available on Android and iOS devices.…Also, a great website to check out…is school.demo.moodle.net, which…is a site created by Moodle that allows you…to log into an account that's already been created…and play around with the site.…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.